In the market, you can find various types of USB to DC cable ranging from 1$ to up
to 20$, but in this post, I will show you to make the cable under 1$.
For better understanding, you can also watch the video
Components you need
- An old USB cable (you can find if you have an old mouse or keyboard)
- DC Male Jack
- Remove the outer protective layer of the wire to expose bare wire
- Now use a multimeter to find the VCC & GND of the USB cable.
- Once you find the VCC & GND, remove the outer cover of the DC Male Jack
- Pinouts of the DC Male Jack are as such: the long one is the GND & the short one is the VCC
- Now solder the wire according to the polarity to the DC Male Jack to finish you USB to DC Jack